søndag 12. august 2012

Day 39

Today was in many ways the highlight of the whole journey - we crossed the famous Far Moor bridge! I know that the area is called Far Moor, but I cannot get over the fact that the Far Moor bridge opens up to far more bridleway. I just had to hop off to get a picture of Juniblest on the bridge! 
Apart from that today's ride was by far the wildest one - not a human in sight for hours and hours. We met the three Billygoats Gruff (And to let mum know what I'm talking about: Bukkene Bruse in Norwegian), but luckily no trolls =) Aaaand in the distance I saw a railway bridge that looked suspiciously like the one used in Harry Potter! I will keep believing it was the one although I googled it and the HP one turned out to be in Scotland... =p

Anyway! Please sponsor RDA and WHW generously to show that you appreciate us crossing the Far Moor Bridge =)


"The bridge was flooded, but it looked safe..." (Just a quote from Black Beauty)

"As soon as I reached the middle I knew at once that something was wrong!" (Not really, just another Black Beauty quote..)

Far Moor Bridge

"WHO'S THAT STOMPING ON MY BRIDGE??"

"Oh, just us, the Billygoats (Billysheep?) Gruff. We are really scared of horses! There is one following us right now so you'd better eat him instead of us.."

"OK, SO GO THEN!" the troll roared. And he sure tried to get his teeth in that pony, but he fought back so fiercely that the troll had to give up. Or something... 

Juniblest quenching his thirst after fighting off that troll.

Harry Potter bridge! 

"I know dark clouds will hover over me, I know my pathway is rough and steep
But golden fields lie out before me where weary eyes no more will weep" =)


I came across a very amoosing candle holder!



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar