onsdag 8. august 2012

Day 29 and 30

Day 29 was easy peasy - follow the trail for quite some time and then follow the signs. It was only as we came very close to our destination that I took a wrong turn, but I realised very soon and we got food, stable and a bed that night too =)
I have had feedback that I should mention exactly where we are (which makes a lot of sense!) and today we left Hoe Grange in Brassington, Derbyshire to go to Rushop Hall. This is still Derbyshire ;) It's very close to a town called Chapel-en-le-Frith.

We had a day off on the 30th and I got the chance to go to an Owl, Otter and Wildlife centre =) Otters are awesome!

Because of quite slow internet (which means that it takes forever to upload pictures) in most of the places I've been lately I haven't blogged until now (8th of August) - and there still won't be any pictures =P I'll post them all later when I have better reception.

I want to thank all of you who have donated to my charities! We have raised a fair bit by now and I owe them a bit of money that people have given me cash. Still, RDA and WHW always need more funds for the important work they're doing so if you can squeeze out a few more pennies that would be awesome!

Pictures will come later!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar