mandag 13. august 2012

By the way!

I know I wrote in the description of the ride that we would not go to Newcastle as such, but I have changed my mind and left more or less all my things (I still have clean underwear and a toothbrush!) behind. As I'm writing now I'm looking up places to stay for the last three nights. The plan is to follow an old railway line to the river Tyne and then cross one of the bridges there to actually set foot in Newcastle and hopefully get a picture of Juniblest next to something typical for the city =)

Arrival will be Thursday afternoon/early evening - exact ish time will be confirmed!

After going into Newcastle, we'll turn around and be picked up on the south side of the bridge and then get dumped somewhere to wait for transport down to New Forest again over the weekend =D

We're very nearly there! Too early to celebrate, but we're very, very close now. Three more days.....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar