søndag 12. august 2012

Day 33

Leaving Hargate Hill turned out to be a bit of a challenge as I got very confused as to where the Pennine Bridleway went from there and took about a thousand wrong turns. I have gotten lost more or less every day, but this was by far the worst one as I ended up following the Trans Pennine Way east instead of Pennine Bridleway north. We must have been rambling around looking for the right way for at least two hours... But we got there in the end and arrived in Diggle safely =)

I haven't done any sponsored rides or anything earlier as we haven't really got that tradition in Norway, and so I don't really know what to expect when it comes to how much I can hope to raise but I do think WHW and RDA are brilliant charities that do a very important job so I would urge you to donate a pound or ten. Can we make £300 for each of them? At least! ;)

You can donate to RDA here and WHW here

How to control chafing =)

Getting lost meant going on a footpath, which meant squeezing through one of these gates.. Although Juniblest might be a bit small sometimes, that size is a blessing in situations like these! Not to mention his attitude - "so you want me to walk through that thingy through which I cannot possibly fit in a place I've never been before without any companions apart from you, human? Sure!"

For those of you who have seen Trollhunter we are clearly entering a troll territory. Better get to our destination before dark! (And yes, this is in the middle of the day although it sure looks gloomy..)



Another high place...
.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar