onsdag 8. august 2012

Day 31 and 32

We left Chapel-en-le-Frith in Derbyshire after a well deserved rest and set off toward Hargate Hill Equestrian Centre in Glossop. On our way there we came across a sign pointing toward Manchester on one side and Sheffield on the other, so you could say we're quite far north by now =) I love the North!

We did not intend to stay two nights at Hargate Hill, but the vet was booked to see another horse on the 1st of August so we stayed one more day so that I could have him checked out. I have worried about legs and feet for a while to be perfectly honest, but the verdict was clear - he's fine! =) The vet even said he's a bit fat which was very good to hear. Not that I want him fat, but I don't want him too skinny either...

Pictures will be served later, but charities are still hungry for left-over money ;) Please donate generously to RDA and WHW

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar