søndag 12. august 2012

Day 34

From Diggle we left for Longfield Equestrian Centre in Todmorden. The ride was epic although tiring - I think there might be a direct link between the two as epic means hilly and hilly means tiring.. Juniblest was a true soldier and struggled his way up all those mountains - and I had to lead quite a lot..
When we got there he was offered the largest stable I've ever seen and I got to sleep in a permanent caravan with a bed, a kitchen and a bath. Bliss!
Not to mention the food at the pub... =D

Since we've come so far I think we have earned your donations to our charities ;) They can be found at www.justgiving.com/ponytrip (World Horse Welfare) and www.justgiving.ponytriprda (Riding for the Disabled Association)

We didn't box through Manchester, by the way! I misread the route and it didn't go through there at all =)


This stable didn't exactly make him look big... =)

(And I promise that after the ride and after his time off, I will work on that topline ;) )

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar