søndag 12. august 2012

Day 35 and 36

We are now in an area where my maps are worth nothing as the Pennine Bridleway is a lot newer than them. Therefore I have to follow the sign posts which are not always as visible or existing as I would like them to be, but generally we do find our way without me cursing too much. Going to Jerusalem Farm near Colne turned out to be a bit demanding as I didn't really know where it was in relation to where we were but we got there too in the end, safe and sound. As they clean and wash rugs here we got to wash all pads and bandages while Juniblest was enjoying a day off, and we met up with our companion on bike for a few days - Sina the Warrior Princess (or the Prince of Persia as he prefers it)!

If you need to wash, reproof and repair any rugs I'd recommend Stinky Rugs on Jerusalem Farm!

And if you need to feel important I'd recommend donating lots of £££ to World Horse Welfare and/or Riding for the Disabled Association ;)


Just to prove I'm here too =)

Pegasus crossing! I have to reach up for the one made for horses, though... Find the human one a lot easier to use! =p


Forest! <3

Juniblest having a Wella moment..

Lunch break 

After being drenched and soaked and cold and wet again and again and again it was a delight to watch the rain from afar!

And then there was a bit of a hallelujah moment =)

You can hear the angels sing, eh? =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar