mandag 23. juli 2012

Day 19

As mentioned earlier we took the Wednesday off. Juniblest got to hang out in a field and I went to Market Harborough to hang around and have cup of hot chocolate that was waaaay too big for me...
On Thursday we cracked on and we got to go through two absolutely epic tunnels! I thought there would be only one so when I found the first one and a sign said "no access for horses, please use bridleway to the right" I completely ignored it. This was too cool for us to miss! 500 metres of complete darkness - it felt like Moria in Lord of the Rings... =D As usual Juniblest took the whole thing in his stride. He literally said "oh, it's dark. Ok, then" and walked on as normal.
In the first tunnel the ventilation whole in the middle was letting in a lot of water so we just popped under it without any further thought, but the second one had a ventilation whole that made an awesome spotlight for Juniblest to imitate Michael Jackson in so I had to hop off and take a few pictures - hope you like them as much as I do!

And then, there's the begging again: If you fancy supporting our two charities, please go to the following links: Riding for the Disabled Association or World Horse Welfare =)

On the bench it was written "Someone's (can't remember the name) favourite view. I thought I should get a picture of it =)

Tunnel!

The entrance of the first one..

Juniblest thinks he sees the end of the tunnel but he's not sure

Half way through - it is definitely the end over there

Coming out of the darkness


Thriller night!







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar