onsdag 11. juli 2012

Day 10 and 11

As mentioned in the last blog post Juniblest seemed abnormally tired after Monday's ride and since I was in doubt I was not in doubt - he go one more day off. That seemed to work its wonders and he was fine today =) Weatherwise today was rather bipolar, but I have to say I prefer alternations between sunshine and thunderstorms to sideway rain all day.. At least we got to dry up between the showers! ;) Also, we were lucky enough to be on tracks covered by trees everytime the weather gods needed a bit of a rant so we didn't get properly soaked.
I got new hoof boots just a few days ago and although we've only used them for two days I must say I so far love them! They stay on in the worst of mud and aren't too bulky so that he is almost as sure footed with them on as when he's a 100% hippie (read: barefoot) - yay!

Juniblest also met lamas for the first (or one of the first?) times in his life and after deciding they were not scary after all he called for them as if he tried to say "Hi, I'm Juniblest, do you speak Horseian?". They didn't, they spoke Laman...

Anyway - lets stick to the normal routine: To donate to my chosen charities please visit www.justgiving.com/ponytrip and www.justgiving.com/ponytriprda

And then picture time:

Looks like home! Norway, that is =)


A little piece of Norway in England



So happy because I got to wear my awesome bike sunglasses =D

We found a mirror!



JB: "Hello! MY NAME IS JUNIBLEST. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING?"
Lamas: "Wooow, look at that! Do you think he's from outer space? I think he is..."

"??????"





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar