torsdag 12. april 2012

Poly purpose pad!

We went on a bit of a discovery hack today as we need to work on longer distances, and we actually found a whole new part of the forest that's been hiding just under our noses for ages! I can't wait to go back and explore more =D

I also learned why the Polypad is called polypad. On Juniblest it's a saddle pad. When we stop for a lunch break it's a picnic blanket for me! I'm also positive it will be the most amazing pillow when we embark on our long journey.. =)

Lunch break. Juniblest can be parked wherever there's grass =) Look at my beautiful picnic blanket! (I put the inside up to avoid stuff getting attached to it and annoying Juniblest)
And I love my halter/bridle so much! Took me two seconds to let him "off the lead" and only two more to tack him up again thanks to that =)

Having lunch on my soft picnic blanket. Next time I'll have a nap! (And I'll make sure to be in an inclosure so that Juniblest can't walk off into the wild and fall in love with a forest pony)
 Write to you soon!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar