lørdag 25. februar 2012

Saturday sun day =)

The sun was shining and I had all the time in the world today so Juniblest and I went out for a complete leasure hack, all bareback and without a plan or destination =)


The river  



Had to wash Juniblest's boots after literally swimming through some mud so I parked him by the riverside where I could get off straight on to dry ground =) I love that pony!

Juniblest is content in his parking space.. Oh, and his mane can be persuaded to stay on one side for the first time in the 8 years I've known him!


Juniblest from above =)

Time to mount! (read: sit down...)

Here we go!

He's moved into another field. This one's bigger, drier and less grassy =) 
His bum looks like a mushroom now...


Mr. Handsome with his clipped neck and mane on one side =)
Laters!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar