fredag 16. desember 2011

A short update

The weather's been rather unpredictable lately so I haven't dared to take my camera out with me for about a month - hence no blogs. What we have done is discovering a few training routes that work well even when it's raining and everything is turned into a massive bog, and although I haven't been able to train him five times every week I believe he's still losing weight.
We have had a few frosty mornings and since I'm afraid of him not getting enough water and colicking on me again, I've left him without the muzzle for two nights two times. Both times he got swollen glands, a grass belly, sore feet and loose droppings - clearly the grass is still way too sweet for him!

I'm planning a ride down to Bournemouth where he'll stay for Christmas, and no matter how bad the weather may decide to be I'll take a camera with me!

I'll write soon!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar